1. Effectively solve the problem of yellow teeth. Improve the hardness and acid resistance of tooth enamel, reduce the formation of plaque, and reduce the incidence of dental caries.
2. Effectively inhibit harmful bacteria. Adding enzyme in toothpaste can balance the flora in the oral cavity, and solve the problem of bad breath caused by harmful oral flora. However, in many cases, “enzymes” cannot keep teeth clean all the time, so regular tooth washing is the best way to keep teeth clean.
1. People with sensitive physique may be allergic
If you are a sensitive person, you may have allergic reactions due to oral enzymes, such as abdominal pain, sweating, constipation and other allergic reactions. At this time, it is advisable not to take enzymes on an empty stomach, and the amount should not be too much at one time. It should be done step by step.
2. Homemade fruit enzyme contains too much sugar
Homemade fruit enzymes are usually put into a container according to the ratio of fruit and sugar to be sealed and fermented. Generally, more sugar is added to consider the taste and other factors. Therefore, homemade enzymes generally contain high sugar content and are not suitable. Everyone.
3. The enzyme process will produce germs
Homemade fruit enzymes are unreliable. During the production process, a large number of microorganisms will overgrow. While beneficial bacteria will grow, other pathogens will also multiply, which poses hidden dangers to human health. If you need to eat enzymes, you should also buy regular products.