Teeth are an essential part of our body that is used as a testament to determine how attractive a person is. How fit, straight and white your teeth are can influence your appearance. Sweets and junk food are a personal favorite among many of us, and sometimes we feel too lazy to brush at the proper time. All these have an impact on the healthiness of your teeth and gum.
What causes discoloration?
We are aware that some habits of ours affect the healthiness of our teeth. While we may acknowledge this fact, most times we do not take steps to stop it. After all, you have your toothpaste/gel and that’s enough, but it isn’t! They may help to minimize the damage but they would not entirely stop it.
Common habits that stain the teeth
- Constant and excessive smoking.
- Constant consumption of sugary food and drinks.
- Irregular brushing or flossing of the teeth.
- Taking of acidic and teeth staining Beverages.
- Consumption of foods that stain.
- Poor dental hygiene.
- Not visiting your dentist regularly.
Other factors that could cause discoloration include-
- Medications, etc.
Teeth Whitening Treatments
It’s no news that everyone wishes for a radiating smile that showcases a set of healthy white teeth. This treatment is becoming the rage and people are using up money on procedures and over-the-counter products that would help remove stains and whiten the teeth. Some products may worsen the situation so it is vital to research and find out what treatments are safe and productive. Do not forget to discuss the teeth whitening treatment you would want to undergo, with your dentist.
White teeth don’t necessarily mean healthy teeth but this treatment helps to improve the appearance of the teeth. We laugh, flash a smile here and there. But with stained teeth, one would not feel confident. Cinoll company teams up with teeth whitening companies and brands to bring concepts to life and manufacture products to guarantee you get the best oral and dental products.
While it may be fun to smoke and consume sweets and beverages that stain the teeth. If done excessively, they would stain the teeth. But gone are the days that when damage was done, it was done permanently. Our company is up to the challenge of conducting research on your ideas and making them a reality.
Teeth whitening treatment could be categorized into two-
At-home whitening treatment: This consists of new habits to formulate and old habits to drop to help reduce discoloration of your teeth. This could comprise of,
- Avoidance of foods and beverages that cause staining.
- Cultivating good dental hygiene.
- Brushing and flossing regularly.
- Avoidance of excess smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Visiting your doctor regularly.
Over-the-counter products could also be classified under this treatment.
Professional whitening treatment: This treatment is executed in the office of the dentist. Your dentist would make use of professional teeth whitening products such as a high concentration of Peroxide to assist in speeding up your teeth whitening process. The results usually last longer than any other teeth whitening method.
Teeth Whitening Kits
What is a teeth whitening kit?
These could be a collection of tubes and trays that contain whitening gel/syringes that are used to remove discoloration from the teeth. Apart from trays and tubes, they can also come in different forms. Though it is much safer to do this whitening treatment with your dentist, there are teeth whitening kits available for your use at home. The kits are economical, convenient and easy to use. These kits contain a lower amount of peroxide, the key factor that helps with teeth whitening. At first, you may not notice any alterations but with patience and resilience, you would see good results after some time.
Note that when you are purchasing your teeth whitening kit, buy products that have been approved by professionals.
Most popular teeth whitening kit for home use
- Teeth whitening trays: You can get a customized tray from a doctor or you could get it from a drugstore or a retailer. Custom molds of your teeth would be taken and application trays would be created for you. They would be filled with peroxide or an agent based on this and then fitted directly over the teeth. The bleaching product may be stored in a syringe until when it’s to be used or it may be pre-installed. Your dentist would determine the proper concentration to be used and he could adjust it at any time to fit your dental need.
- Whitening stripes: This is one of the most popular teeth whitening kits out there. It consists of thin plastic whitening strips that contain a small amount of Peroxide or bleaching agent that is placed on your teeth. The Peroxide penetrates the tooth enamel to help remove discoloration. Results can be seen in a few days and some could last for weeks before reapplication.
- Whitening Rinses and toothpaste: This whitening kit works almost like a mouthwash. It contains bleaching products such as peroxide that would help to remove stains, whiten the teeth and prevent new stains from forming.
Whitening toothpaste contains bleaching agents that help to remove surface stains from the teeth. They may not be effective for deep-set stains.
Note that it is essential to follow proper dental hygiene if you want to maintain the results.
Cinoll is a dental company that helps to manufacture the best dental products for whitening brands and companies. Our skilled and qualified team is here to ensure that your ideas would be studied suitably and developed into your intended product. From our exemplary record, you would discern that all the products we have manufactured over the years are top-notch and amazing. If you have a teeth whitening idea, you can take a pick from the many products we are experts at and contact us to team up and create effective products. We are here to make your ideas substantial. You can also give us a call at +8618565004983.