Made from: Fluorite
- Strengthening tooth enamel: Fluoride helps to remineralize and strengthen tooth enamel, making teeth more resistant to decay caused by acids and plaque.
- Preventing tooth decay: Fluoride inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and reduces the production of acid in the mouth, thereby preventing tooth decay and cavities.
- Reversing early stages of decay: In some cases, fluoride can reverse the early stages of tooth decay by promoting remineralization and repairing weakened enamel.
- Reducing tooth sensitivity: Fluoride can alleviate tooth sensitivity by strengthening the enamel and reducing exposure of dentin, the sensitive layer beneath it.
- Promoting overall oral health: Regular use of fluoride toothpaste can contribute to maintaining good oral health by preventing cavities and gum diseases.
Science and Related Study
By American Dental Association (ADA)
By Antoine Aoun, Farah Darwiche, Sibelle Al Hayek, and Jacqueline Doumit
By E. Angeles Martínez-Mier